It was a bit of s struggle getting hoses on, even with lots of hot water, but I got there in the end.
|Getting the diverter straight and fixed to the panel|
was the biggest struggle mainly due to lack of
room plus stiff pipes and pipe connections that
would not rotate (with jubilee clips slack).
|The holding tank and filter fully plumbed in, the breather goes |
to the chain locker as there is insufficient freeboard to put it
through the hull without a high risk of getting water in the filter.
|The hatch, installed when I converted the forepeak to a wet area |
had to be butchered, I can still get my spare washboards in the
locker but I'll have to find somewhere else for the spare tiller. For access
I'll need to keep this area reasonably free of obstructions so things I might
need quickly or regularly are going to live in the locker.
|Servicing the clean water input side of the unit, |
the output side was not as straightforward.
Fortunately nothing was damaged so it only cost a couple of bolts, lots of swearing, several hours and a "wasted" visit to the boat when I tried to do the service whilst on board.